Has the online degree option always interested you?
This website provides you with information on determining the perfect university or job training program.
We have shown here several of the more well-known online colleges and schools offering Bachelor’s, Master’s, Associate or maybe even Doctoral level programs. Our simple handbook will enable you to explore sought-after online degree fields at several of the well-recognized schools.
Should I Finish My Diploma?
As you perhaps know, finishing up your college degree can help you either move ahead at your present job or provide the opportunity to create a completely new vocation in a brand new area. Each of the institutions listed here are grateful for the opportunity to deliver detailed information concerning their college and diploma programs.
What Degree Programs are Available Online?
A good number of web-based schools provide quite a few of the traditional majors that a person would find at a local state college. A few of the most popular degrees include Business Administration, Information Technology, Nursing, Mass Communications, History and Science.
Students will benefit from an accredited subject curriculum and steadily work towards their associate degree, bachelors diploma, master’s degree or a shorter program achievement certificate.
Along with these full degree programs, you could certainly instead take part in a small number of continuing education classes, which permit working individuals the option to stay abreast of shifts in their vocational field and get ready for impending job promotion options.
What Are The Advantages to this Type of College?
The primary advantage from attending an online institution is your ease in scheduling and attending classes and not being required to repeatedly travel to classes on a fixed daily agenda. You will be the one who will determine when you want to complete your required assignments and other responsibilities. You can also do your work from wherever you want to.
It’s possible to advance ahead at your own rate. Many folks have to work fast; others need to work more slowly. You can pick which speed is best for you.
You might even enroll in courses all year long, so you may be in a position to finish a diploma earlier than normal.
Training sessions are typically arranged and taught by industry authorities from areas all around the country.
A majority of these schools also have solid educational and occupational assistance. They will offer a lot of employment advice, work to help brand new graduates acquire their first job, and offer continual assistance to previous graduates while they move on in their career and life.
View Courses You Can Sign Up For
Our helpful research form here enables you to check out a lot of various schools open to applicants in your zip code.
Look for traditional classroom universities, on the web schools, or both.
You can begin with this list:
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- Associate of Arts - Early Childhood.
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration
- BA/Education Studies
- And more...
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction - Teacher Leader
- And more...
You can prepare for a new career with help from Charter College. Our accelerated Associates Degree, and Certificate programs are designed to help you complete your education as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We provide students not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
As a leader in education, Regis is dedicated to offering programs with a holistic view of health services that are designed for the future of the field. Through cutting-edge coursework, industry-active faculty members, and an array of majors and graduate programs, Regis has been able to positively impact the educational community, health services landscape, and personal lives of students nationwide.
- Online Master of Public Health - Epidemiology Concentration
- Online Master of Public Health
- Online Master of Health Administration
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
- Cloud Technologies Bachelors - Online
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master in Business Administration - Health Services Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- And more...
Located in the breathtaking Sonoran desert of southern Arizona and within an international border region, The University of Arizona is consistently ranked as a top public research university, offering graduate degrees in more than one hundred fields and is widely recognized for its cutting-edge research and innovation. The University of Arizona also offers Graduate Interdisciplinary Programs which enables the fusion of ideas, techniques, and expertise from the traditional academic fields to provide for the evolution of modern and imaginative methods of research, and the creation of new fields of endeavor.
- Master of Public Health Online
The online Master of Social Work program from Fordham University’s top-ranked Graduate School of Social Service (GSS) is one of the nation’s largest schools of social work. Rooted in the tradition of care for the whole person, GSS has been providing high-quality social work education for more than 100 years. Students develop skills that extend across populations and social work contexts as they progress through the University’s forward-facing curriculum. Bachelor's degree required.
- Master of Social Work
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
It can be difficult finding the perfect career. You have alternatives. Here’s one — http://CulinarySchoolsOnline.com.