An online school can be pretty terrific — is it right for you?
This website presents tips on finding the ideal college or career training program.
We have included below some of the most well-liked online institutions serving Bachelor’s, Master, Associate’s or perhaps even Doctorate diploma programs. This quick guide may allow you to choose preferred online majors at several of the better-known institutions.
Should I Finish My College Degree?
As you very likely know, finishing your college diploma may help you to either move up at your existing employer or provide you with the option to craft a wholly new occupation in a completely new area. All of the colleges and schools listed here are grateful for the chance to offer you specific information concerning their school and existing degree programs.
What Programs are Available Online?
The majority of online institutions provide a number of the typical majors that someone could find at the nearby college. A few prominent degrees include Accounting, Computer Technology, Nursing and Healthcare, Law Enforcement, History and Science.
Students will work with materials based on an accredited subject curriculum and systematically work towards an associate’s diploma, bachelor’s degree, graduate level degree or a much shorter program achievement certification.
Aside from these comprehensive degree courses, you can instead register for just some topic-specific courses, which allow working individuals the potential to stay up with shifts in their vocational field and be ready for upcoming job promotion opportunities.
What Are The Benefits to this Type of School?
The leading advantage from studying at an online school is the convenience in class scheduling and not being forced to constantly drive to classrooms on a set schedule. You are the one who will determine when you will work on the weekly assignments and other work. Plus you can do your work from anywhere you wish.
You’ll be able to go ahead at your personal speed. A certain amount of students want to work fast; others prefer to go more slowly. You may pick which speed is appropriate for you.
You could even take classes all year long, so you are ready to finish a degree faster than average.
Classes are often arranged and presented by industry professionals from areas around the country.
Many of these schools also provide dependable academic and vocational advice. They deliver a lot of employment advice, work hard to help brand-new graduates obtain their first job, and supply continual career assistance to past graduates as they develop in their career and life.
Find Programs You Can Be a Part Of
Our useful search form here allows you to look for many different institutions open to learners in your zip code.
Search for traditional classroom universities, on the web schools, or both.
Begin your research here:
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Diesel Technology
- Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- CNC Machining & Manufacturing
- And more...
- Professional Welder
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Arts in Government - Law and Public Policy
- And more...
Blue Cliff College was founded in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1987 with the goal of becoming one of the most respected and innovative Massage Therapy training centers in the nation. In June of 1989, the College in Louisiana received its Proprietary School License from the state. In 1998, the Continuing Education College was proud to receive accreditation from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) is a recognized accrediting agency by the US Department of Education.
- Massage Therapy - Diploma
- Health Information Management, Billing and Coding - Diploma
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program. You'll learn new strategies and techniques for your classroom while expanding your knowledge and skills as an educator.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Common Core State Standards Instructional Leader
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: The Inclusive Classroom (SPED)
- Higher Education (EDD)
- And more...
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- BS in Business Administration - Project Management
- MSHUS- Family and Community Services
- AAS in Information Technology - Network Administration
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Psychology (BA) (Online)
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- And more...
Success, respect and the career of your dreams. It all starts at MMI. When you train at MMI, you’ll get the hands-on, high-tech skills required to begin a career as a motorcycle technician.* You’ll learn from MMI’s trained instructors as you’re completely immersed in a professional environment.
- Online Bachelor's programs include Healthcare Management, Public Health, IT, Psychology, BBA & Criminal Justice
- Dedicated to delivering quality education and personalized attention to students since 1899
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Nurse Educator (PGC)
- Healthcare Administration (AMBA)
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- And more...
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Human Services
- And more...
It’s hard to find the right college major. You can pick from a lot of choices, include culinary arts — Culinary Schools Online.