Is earning a college degree online right for you?
This site delivers ideas about identifying the perfect school or professional training program.
We have shown on this page some of the more well-liked online schools offering Bachelor’s, Master, Associate or even Doctoral degree programs. This short handbook might help you search for sought after online diplomas at several of the well-recognized schools.
So why Complete My College Degree?
As you more than likely realize, earning your degree could enable you to either move up at your existing job or provide you with the possibility to establish a wholly new career in a fresh new area. Every one of the schools listed here are grateful for the chance to present you with comprehensive information and facts about their college and degree programs.
What Kind of Programs are Offered On the Web?
Many online universities supply the majority of standard majors that a person might see at their local state college. Some of the prominent fields of interest include Accounting, Computer Technology, Medical and Nursing, Criminal Justice, Graphic Design and Teaching.
Enrolled students will work with materials based on an approved subject curriculum and systematically work towards an associates degree, bachelors diploma, master’s level degree or a much faster program completion diploma or certificate.
In addition to these multi-year degree programs, you may instead register for a small number of specific classes, which enable working individuals the opportunity to keep up with shifts in their job field and plan for impending job promotion opportunities.
Are There Benefits to this Kind of College?
The prime benefit of signing up at an online university is your convenience in scheduling and attending classes and not needing to routinely commute to classrooms on a permanently fixed agenda. You will choose when you will complete your required assignments and other work. Plus you can do the assigned work from anywhere you like.
Students are able to go forward at your own pace. Many people are able to work fast; many others elect to go more slowly. You may choose which speed is good for your situation.
You might even enroll in courses every month, so you are in a position to earn a degree faster than normal.
Lessons are commonly designed and demonstrated by industry specialists from areas across the country.
Many of these colleges also have solid academic and job assistance. They supply sound job advice, strive to help recent graduates choose their very first job, and furnish continual career support to previous graduates as they move on in their career and life.
Explore Programs You Can Be a Part Of
Our fast research form here lets you to look for a lot of affordable schools open to individuals in your zip code.
Explore local universities, web-based colleges, or or some of each.
We have a list of possible schools:
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- BS in Business Administration
- MS in Accounting - Audit Specialization
- AAS in Criminal Justice
- And more...
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction - Teacher Leader
- And more...
As a leader in education, Regis is dedicated to offering programs with a holistic view of health services that are designed for the future of the field. Through cutting-edge coursework, industry-active faculty members, and an array of majors and graduate programs, Regis has been able to positively impact the educational community, health services landscape, and personal lives of students nationwide.
- Online Master of Public Health - Epidemiology Concentration
- Online Master of Public Health
- Online Master of Health Administration
- And more...
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Medical Assistant
- Nursing (Practical)
About the College of Westchester
Since 1915, The College of Westchester (CW) has focused on the career success of its students. CW's academic programs are carefully designed to provide the skills and competencies most desired by employers. Our campus environment is highly personal and our culture centers on service to students. CW faculty is selected based on experience, credentials and a caring attitude to bring real world knowledge to the classroom. The College's technologies and web-enhanced learning tools give students anywhere, anytime connectivity to courses, professors, classmates and services. The College of Westchester offers an exceptional experience that can lead to a lifetime of achievement and success.
- AAS-Business Administration Management/Marketing
- Health Information Management - Associate
- BBA-Health Administration
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
- Cloud Technologies Bachelors - Online
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
New England Tractor Trailer Training School has more than a 50-year history of delivering hands-on driver training to qualified candidates.
NETTTS has the staff, equipment and ability to provide hands-on professional tractor trailer training and to assist people who are seeking to secure their future in transportation industry as well as those who want to upgrade their driving skills.
- Commercial Drivers License
Named a “Best College” by U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review, and Forbes, Simmons University has earned a reputation for providing a pioneering liberal arts education for undergraduates integrated with professional work experience. Today, Simmons offers renowned coeducational graduate programs in business, communications management, nursing and health sciences, education, liberal arts, social work, and library and information science.
A student in CT enjoys other education options too, including CT cooking choices.