An online degree could be great — but is it right for you?
Our website delivers advice on determining the right college or job training program.
We’ve included on this page a few of the most well-liked web-based institutions furnishing Bachelors, Master, Associate’s or perhaps even Doctorate degree programs. This short handbook may allow you to locate desirable online majors at plenty of the best-known schools.
Should I Complete My Degree?
As you likely realize, finishing off your college diploma could help you to either move up at your existing place of employment or provide you with the opportunity to create a wholly new occupation in a fresh new field. Each of the academic institutions mentioned below are happy for the opportunity to help you find comprehensive information regarding their school and existing degree programs.
What Type of Degrees are Obtainable On the Web?
A good deal of online universities supply the majority of common majors that a person would see at your local college. Among the most prevalent ones include Accounting, Technology, Nursing, Law Enforcement, Graphic Design and Education.
Students will learn from an accredited curriculum and systematically work towards an associate degree, four-year degree, master level diploma or a much faster program completion certificate or diploma.
In addition these multi-year diploma programs, you can instead register for a small number of topic-specific classes, which allow working individuals the opportunity to stay abreast of advancements in their career field and plan for future job promotion prospects.
What Are The Advantages to this Form of College?
The major benefit from signing up at an online college is your flexibility in scheduling classes and not having to repeatedly commute to a classroom on a set daily schedule. You are the one who will decide when you want to work on your assignments and other responsibilities. You can also do your assigned work from wherever you like.
Students are able to progress forward at your personal schedule. A certain amount of people need to work fast; some others opt to go more slowly. You can pick which speed is right for you.
You can additionally enroll in classes every month, so you can be ready to get a diploma faster than normal.
Lessons are typically tailored and taught by industry specialists from cities around the country.
A majority of these colleges also have serious educational and occupational guidance. They present sound employment assistance, strive to help new grads find their very first job, and furnish ongoing career assistance to past graduates as they advance in their careers.
Look for Courses You Might Enroll In
Our easy research form here will let you search for all sorts of pretty good institutions available to pupils in your zip code.
Explore traditional campus universities, web-based schools, or both types.
Look through this short list:
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Utah College of Massage Therapy, that career can be yours.
Massage therapy is a flexible and rewarding career in which you not only take care of others – you also take care of yourself! You can work in a resort spa, cruise ship, medical office, sports clinic, destination spa, or a day spa close to home. You can even start your own private practice!
Classes start November 13!
- Professional Massage Therapy Program
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Arts in Government - Law and Public Policy
- And more...
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.
Home to more than 58,000 students from all 50 states and 125 different countries, Rutgers’ mission is to prepare students to become productive members of society and good citizens of the world. That’s made possible by a faculty and staff of over 13,000 members, which includes an Abel Prize winner, Guggenheim Fellows, MacArthur “Genius Award” Fellows, Pulitzer Prize winners, and many more.
- Online Master of Social Work
- Online Master of Business Administration
- Online Master of Information
- And more...
Success, respect and the career of your dreams. It all starts at MMI. When you train at MMI, you’ll get the hands-on, high-tech skills required to begin a career as a motorcycle technician.* You’ll learn from MMI’s trained instructors as you’re completely immersed in a professional environment.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- BS in Business Administration - Project Management
- MSHUS- Family and Community Services
- AAS in Information Technology - Network Administration
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Human Services
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Psychology (BA) (Online)
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- And more...
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program. You'll learn new strategies and techniques for your classroom while expanding your knowledge and skills as an educator.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Common Core State Standards Instructional Leader
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: The Inclusive Classroom (SPED)
- Higher Education (EDD)
- And more...
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Business Administration - New Media Marketing (BS)
- Graphic Arts (BS)
- Graphic Arts - Information Design (BS)
- And more...
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
- Online Master of Public Health (MPH)
A student in ID has other diploma and job alternatives. You could consider other majors.