Thinking about getting started with an online school?
Our website delivers tips on choosing the appropriate online school or career training program.
We have listed below several of the most common web-based schools providing Bachelor’s, Masters, Associate or even Doctorate level programs. This compact report should help you to explore sought-after online diplomas at several of the best-known institutions.
Should I Complete My College Degree?
As you most likely already know, earning your college diploma may enable you to either advance at your present place of employment or give the option to build a wholly new career in a brand-new field. Each of the institutions listed here are grateful for the chance to present you with specific material concerning their school and full or partial degree programs.
What Kind of Programs are Available On the Web?
Generally, online colleges supply a number of the typical majors that a person might see at the nearby college. Some of the most common fields of interest include Business Administration, Computer Technology, Nursing and Healthcare, Law Enforcement, Graphic Arts and Education.
Students will study from an approved subject curriculum and steadily work towards their associate’s diploma, bachelors diploma, graduate diploma or a much faster program achievement award.
Besides these full degree programs, you could certainly instead attend individual specific courses, which enables working professionals the means to stay informed about shifts in their professional field and be ready for coming job promotion prospects.
Are There Advantages to this Sort of College?
The prime advantage from joining an online school is the convenience in class scheduling and not having to regularly travel to classes on a predetermined agenda. You are the one who will decide when you will work on the assignments and homework. And you are able to do the assigned work from anywhere you want.
You’ll be able to move forward at your own pace. A certain amount of folks would like to work fast; others would prefer to go more slowly. You will determine which pace is best for your situation.
You can additionally enroll in classes all year long, so you are ready to finish your degree earlier than normal.
Classes are frequently arranged and taught by industry specialists from areas around the country.
These colleges also feature solid educational and vocational guidance. They present a great deal of vocation assistance, work to help brand new grads land their first job, and furnish continuous career support to previous graduates as they move forward in their career and life.
Explore Programs You Can Enroll In
Our useful research form below helps you check out lots of various schools open to learners in your zip code.
Search for local universities, online colleges, or both.
Check out these schools:
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Arts in Government - Law and Public Policy
- And more...
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Diesel Technology
- Heavy Equipment
- Collision Repair and Refinishing
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Human Services
- And more...
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program. You'll learn new strategies and techniques for your classroom while expanding your knowledge and skills as an educator.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Common Core State Standards Instructional Leader
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: The Inclusive Classroom (SPED)
- Higher Education (EDD)
- And more...
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- BS in Business Administration - Project Management
- MSHUS- Family and Community Services
- AAS in Information Technology - Network Administration
- And more...
Success, respect and the career of your dreams. It all starts at MMI. When you train at MMI, you’ll get the hands-on, high-tech skills required to begin a career as a motorcycle technician.* You’ll learn from MMI’s trained instructors as you’re completely immersed in a professional environment.
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Psychology (BA) (Online)
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- And more...
- Online Bachelor's programs include Healthcare Management, Public Health, IT, Psychology, BBA & Criminal Justice
- Dedicated to delivering quality education and personalized attention to students since 1899
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Nurse Educator (PGC)
- Healthcare Administration (AMBA)
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- And more...
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
- Online Master of Public Health (MPH)
A student in Des Moines can enroll in a variety of career training programs. Choose a different degree.