Trying to decide whether earning an online college degree is for you?
Our website presents ideas about finding the ideal online school or career training program.
We have included below a few of the more well-liked online institutions providing Bachelor’s, Master, Associate or even Doctoral level programs. Our fast handbook could help you locate sought after online diplomas at some of the best-known schools.
Why exactly Finish My College Degree?
As you very likely already know, earning your degree will help you either advance at your existing employer or provide the option to create a totally new career in a fresh new area. All of the educational institutions mentioned below are grateful for the ability to help you find in-depth information concerning their school and existing degree programs.
What Kind of Degrees and Majors are Available On the Web?
Most Internet-based schools deliver the majority of typical majors that someone could find at your local state college. Several of the most prominent majors include Accounting, IT, Nursing and Healthcare, Law Enforcement, Graphic Arts and Teaching.
Enrolled students will work from an accredited curriculum and slowly progress towards their associates degree, bachelor’s degree, graduate degree or a much shorter program achievement certification.
In addition to these complete degree programs, you could certainly instead enroll in just some continuing education courses, which permits working professionals the potential to stay informed about changes in their work field and be ready for coming job promotion opportunities.
Can You Find Benefits to this Type of School?
The leading benefit of taking courses at an online university is the convenience in class scheduling and not being required to regularly drive to classes on a permanently fixed schedule. You are the one who will decide when you want to complete the required assignments and other work. Plus you can do the assigned work wherever you like.
You’re able to progress ahead at your personal schedule. A certain amount of students need to work fast; others need to work more slowly. You may decide which speed is good for you.
You could also take courses every month, so you will be prepared to get your degree quicker than average.
Courses are commonly tailored and explained by industry professionals from cities all around the country.
A majority of these institutions also boast serious educational and job guidance. They deliver plenty of career assistance, strive to help brand new graduates land their initial job, and provide ongoing career guidance to previous graduates while they progress in their career and life.
Find Classes You Might Enroll In
Our fast search form below will let you check out a lot of various institutions available to individuals in your zip code.
Look up traditional campus colleges, web-based colleges, or both types.
Here are a few to consider:
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- BS in Business Administration - Project Management
- MSHUS- Family and Community Services
- AAS in Information Technology - Network Administration
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- And more...
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Internet Marketing, Master of Science (Online)
- Music Production, Bachelors of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- AA/Early Childhood Education
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration
- BA/Education Studies
- And more...
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Leadership of Educational Organizations
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- And more...
Blue Cliff College was founded in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1987 with the goal of becoming one of the most respected and innovative Massage Therapy training centers in the nation. In June of 1989, the College in Louisiana received its Proprietary School License from the state. In 1998, the Continuing Education College was proud to receive accreditation from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) is a recognized accrediting agency by the US Department of Education.
- Cosmetology - Diploma
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.
Home to more than 58,000 students from all 50 states and 125 different countries, Rutgers’ mission is to prepare students to become productive members of society and good citizens of the world. That’s made possible by a faculty and staff of over 13,000 members, which includes an Abel Prize winner, Guggenheim Fellows, MacArthur “Genius Award” Fellows, Pulitzer Prize winners, and many more.
- Online Master of Social Work
- Online Master of Information
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing
The MSW@USC is the first top-ranked MSW program offered nationally. Many online programs are limited to certain geographic areas or the availability of courses, making it necessary to travel to campus. Our program can be completed from virtually anywhere without the need to relocate to Southern California.
The USC School of Social Work works with selected agencies and organizations across the country that represent the complete range of social services. This provides MSW@USC students the opportunity to apply what they learn in class and a chance to work with real-life clients in the community.
- Doctor of Social Work
- Master of Social Work
Join the community of thought leaders at University of the Rockies. Pursue your graduate degree from the University’s School of Professional Psychology or School of Organizational Leadership.
- MA in Public Sociology
- Doctor of Psychology, Mediation & Conflict Resolution
- Doctor of Philosophy, Organizational Development and Leadership
- And more...
- Associate of Arts in Business - Business Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Arts in Ministry - Practical Theology
- And more...
A New Orleans college student has plenty of options when it comes to picking a major. Learn about LA alternatives.