Are you interested in starting to earn a college degree?
Our website supplies tips on selecting the right university or career training program.
We’ve listed here some of the more well-liked web-based schools serving Bachelors, Masters, Associates or perhaps even Doctorate diploma programs. This brief handbook will allow you to locate sought-after online majors at many of the better-known schools.
Why exactly Complete My Diploma?
As you probably already know, completing your degree may help you either move ahead at your existing place of employment or supply you with the chance to craft a totally new vocation in a brand-new area. Each of the educational institutions mentioned below are happy for the chance to furnish you with thorough information and facts regarding their college and degree programs.
What Kind of Degrees are Available On the Web?
A good number of Internet-based universities provide a lot of the common majors that you might find at the regional college. Several of the prevalent ones include Accounting, Technology, Nursing, Foreign Languages, Graphic Design and Science.
Enrolled students will work from an approved curriculum and slowly work towards an associate’s diploma, four-year degree, masters level diploma or a much faster program achievement certification.
Besides these comprehensive degree programs, you may instead register for a small number of specific courses, which enables working individuals the option to stay abreast of advancements in their job field and be prepared for future job promotion prospects.
Are There Benefits to this Form of School?
The chief benefit of studying at an online institution is the convenience in scheduling and attending classes and not being forced to regularly commute to classrooms on a permanently fixed schedule. You will be the one who will determine when you will work on your required assignments and other work. You can also do the assigned work wherever you want to.
You could move forward at your personal schedule. A lot of people plan to work fast; many others need to work slower. You will determine which speed is best for you.
You could even enroll in courses all year long, so you can be able to finish a degree faster than normal.
Classes are usually structured and demonstrated by industry professionals from areas all over the country.
A majority of these schools also feature strong academic and occupational advice. They deliver sound vocation advice, do their best to help recent grads track down their very first job, and deliver consistent career assistance to past graduates as they develop in their career and life.
See Courses You Could Take
Our nifty search form below helps you to seek out a lot of various schools available to pupils in your zip code.
Find traditional campus colleges, online schools, or both types.
Here is our short list:
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- BS in Business Administration - Project Management
- MSHUS- Family and Community Services
- AAS in Information Technology - Network Administration
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- And more...
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Internet Marketing, Master of Science (Online)
- Music Production, Bachelors of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Leadership of Educational Organizations
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- And more...
- Esthetics Training Program
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Electronic Systems Technician (EST)
- Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Automotive Technology
Aviation Institute of Maintenance schools are distinguished institutes committed to the education and personal enrichment of each student interested in the Aviation Industry. Students can succeed in our collegiate environment when properly motivated and taught to set goals in furthering their education. All aspects of our mechanic school are enriched with creating an atmosphere conducive to learning, while instilling a high degree of business ethics and professionalism.
- Aviation Maintenance Technician
Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a four-year, private university located in west St. Louis County. Maryville University students may choose from 75+ academic programs, including degrees at the bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral levels.
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP)-Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP)
- Online Master of Business Administration Supply Chain Management/Logistics Concentration
- Online Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- And more...
- Associate of Arts in Business - Business Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Arts in Ministry - Practical Theology
- And more...
The MSW@USC is the first top-ranked MSW program offered nationally. Many online programs are limited to certain geographic areas or the availability of courses, making it necessary to travel to campus. Our program can be completed from virtually anywhere without the need to relocate to Southern California.
The USC School of Social Work works with selected agencies and organizations across the country that represent the complete range of social services. This provides MSW@USC students the opportunity to apply what they learn in class and a chance to work with real-life clients in the community.
- Doctor of Social Work
- Master of Social Work
A Baltimore student could decide to enroll for a field of study different from this one. Check out more MD careers.