Are you considering earning an online college degree?
This website gives you ideas about determining the ideal university or professional training program.
We have listed on this page several of the more well-liked web-based schools serving Bachelors, Master, Associate’s or even Doctorate diploma programs. Our short guide can make it easier to explore preferred online degrees at many of the best-known institutions.
So why Complete My Diploma?
As you certainly realize, completing your college diploma could help you to either advance at your existing place of employment or give you the possibility to develop a totally new career in a brand new area. Each of the schools mentioned here are happy for the chance to offer you detailed information concerning their college and existing degree programs.
What Type of Degrees and Majors are Obtainable On the Web?
Many online institutions provide many of the traditional majors that a person might find at your local college. Several of the most common fields of interest include Business, IT, Medical and Nursing, Criminal Justice, Journalism and Education.
Students will work with materials based on an accredited subject curriculum and steadily work towards an associate diploma, bachelor degree, master’s diploma or a much shorter program completion certificate.
Along with these multi-year diploma programs, you can instead take part in a smaller number of vocation-specific classes, which permit working individuals the flexibility to stay informed about advancements in their vocational field and prepare for upcoming job promotion prospects.
What Are The Benefits to this Kind of School?
The most important advantage of signing up at an online university is your convenience in class scheduling and not being required to constantly drive to classrooms on a set schedule. You will be the one who will choose when you will complete the assignments and other responsibilities. And you are able to do the assigned homework from anywhere you want to.
You’re able to go forward at your personal pace. Some students like to work fast; many others will want to go more slowly. You may pick which pace is just right for you.
You could even take courses all year long, so you could be ready to earn your degree earlier than normal.
Courses are usually structured and explained by industry professionals from cities across the country.
A majority of these schools also feature robust academic and job advice. They supply a good amount of vocation advice, strive to help brand new grads find their initial job, and deliver continual career support to past graduates as they progress in their life.
Find Programs You Can Sign Up For
Our useful search form here helps you search for all sorts of various institutions available to applicants in your zip code.
Find traditional campus colleges, online schools, or both types.
Here are today’s choices:
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Internet Marketing, Master of Science (Online)
- Music Production, Bachelors of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- AA/Early Childhood Education
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration
- BA/Education Studies
- And more...
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography (General Concentration)
- Professional Medical Assistant
- Health Claims Specialist
- Massage Therapy
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.
Home to more than 58,000 students from all 50 states and 125 different countries, Rutgers’ mission is to prepare students to become productive members of society and good citizens of the world. That’s made possible by a faculty and staff of over 13,000 members, which includes an Abel Prize winner, Guggenheim Fellows, MacArthur “Genius Award” Fellows, Pulitzer Prize winners, and many more.
- Online Master of Social Work
- Online Master of Information
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing
The MSW@USC is the first top-ranked MSW program offered nationally. Many online programs are limited to certain geographic areas or the availability of courses, making it necessary to travel to campus. Our program can be completed from virtually anywhere without the need to relocate to Southern California.
The USC School of Social Work works with selected agencies and organizations across the country that represent the complete range of social services. This provides MSW@USC students the opportunity to apply what they learn in class and a chance to work with real-life clients in the community.
- Doctor of Social Work
- Master of Social Work
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program. You'll learn new strategies and techniques for your classroom while expanding your knowledge and skills as an educator.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Common Core State Standards Instructional Leader
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: The Inclusive Classroom (SPED)
- Higher Education (EDD)
- And more...
- Certificate - Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- PhD in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- And more...
Not sure if you know which career field is for you? You can check out more careers, perhaps via Computer Animation Education.