Would you be interested in earning your college degree online?
Our site supplies help with identifying the proper online university or job training program.
We’ve included just below several of the more popular web-based colleges and schools offering Bachelor’s, Masters, Associate’s or maybe even Doctorate degree programs. Our brief guide should allow you to find desirable online diplomas at some of the well-recognized educational institutions.
Why exactly Complete My College Degree?
As you surely know, finishing your college diploma will help you to either advance at your current job or supply you with the chance to craft a totally new occupation in a completely new industry. All of the schools listed here are happy for the ability to provide specific data regarding their school and education programs.
What Type of Degree Programs are Offered On the Web?
A good number of Internet-based universities supply the majority of traditional majors that you may see at their local state college. Several of the most typical majors include Accounting, Computer Science, Nursing and Healthcare, Mass Communications, Journalism and Teaching.
Enrolled students will work with materials based on an accredited curriculum and systematically work towards their associates degree, bachelor’s degree, master’s level diploma or a much shorter program achievement certification.
Rather than these comprehensive degree packages, you could instead attend a smaller number of continuing education classes, which permits working professionals the flexibility to keep up with advancements in their job field and get prepared for coming job promotion prospects.
What Are The Advantages to this Form of College?
The leading benefit from enrolling at an online college is the flexibility in scheduling and attending classes and not having to constantly commute to classes on a fixed daily agenda. You will be the one who will decide when you want to study and work on your weekly assignments and homework. You can also do the assigned homework anywhere you want.
You’ll be able to progress ahead at your personal speed. A lot of students will want to work fast; some others need to go more slowly. You can determine which speed is best for your situation.
You could even take classes every month, so you are prepared to earn a degree quicker than normal.
Courses are often designed and taught by industry specialists from cities all over the country.
A majority of these institutions also provide solid educational and job guidance. They will present a great deal of job guidance, work to help brand new grads choose their very first job, and provide permanent career help to previous graduates as they progress in their career and life.
Explore Courses You Can Be a Part Of
Our practical search form here enables you to try to find a lot of different institutions available to pupils in your zip code.
Research traditional campus schools, online colleges, or both.
Schools in this category:
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- Associate of Arts - Early Childhood.
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration
- BA/Education Studies
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
As a leader in education, Regis is dedicated to offering programs with a holistic view of health services that are designed for the future of the field. Through cutting-edge coursework, industry-active faculty members, and an array of majors and graduate programs, Regis has been able to positively impact the educational community, health services landscape, and personal lives of students nationwide.
- Online Master of Public Health - Epidemiology Concentration
- Online Master of Public Health
- Online Master of Health Administration
- And more...
At Universal Technical Institute (UTI), you won't just train for a career. You'll train for success. The hands-on training and high-tech skills you'll get at UTI can put you on the fast track toward a rewarding career as a professional technician. Across the nation, you'll find UTI-trained technicians working in great jobs with leading manufacturers, dealerships and repair shops.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Forensic Science
- And more...
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Healthcare Information Technology
- A.S.- Health Sciences (Pharmacy Technician)
- A.S. - Medical Billing & Coding
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- International Business - D.B.A.
- Leadership in Higher Education - EdS
- MS Organizational Leadership - Nonprofit Management
- And more...
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Globaldelivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- BS in Business Administration
- MS in Accounting - Audit Specialization
- AAS in Criminal Justice
- And more...
Northeastern University’s D’Amore-McKim School of Business is pleased to offer a 100% online MBA. At Northeastern, you can build on your current career success, expand your managerial skills and knowledge base, and put your new learning to use in your place of work.
- Online Master of Science in Taxation
- Online MBA
- Online Master of Science in Finance
The University of Southern California Doctor of Social Work (DSW) online program is designed for experienced practitioners to harness innovative solutions to solve real-world problems.
Unlike a PhD in social work, which prepares scholars for careers in research and the professoriate, the DSW@USC is an online advanced practice degree program for working professionals who want to have a greater impact in their practice.
- Doctor of Social Work (DSW)
Not sure about which career to go into? You can learn more. This site has more info on animation courses.