Would you be interested in earning your college degree online?
Our site supplies help with identifying the proper online university or job training program.
We’ve included just below several of the more popular web-based colleges and schools offering Bachelor’s, Masters, Associate’s or maybe even Doctorate degree programs. Our brief guide should allow you to find desirable online diplomas at some of the well-recognized educational institutions.
Why exactly Complete My College Degree?
As you surely know, finishing your college diploma will help you to either advance at your current job or supply you with the chance to craft a totally new occupation in a completely new industry. All of the schools listed here are happy for the ability to provide specific data regarding their school and education programs.
What Type of Degree Programs are Offered On the Web?
A good number of Internet-based universities supply the majority of traditional majors that you may see at their local state college. Several of the most typical majors include Accounting, Computer Science, Nursing and Healthcare, Mass Communications, Journalism and Teaching.
Enrolled students will work with materials based on an accredited curriculum and systematically work towards their associates degree, bachelor’s degree, master’s level diploma or a much shorter program achievement certification.
Rather than these comprehensive degree packages, you could instead attend a smaller number of continuing education classes, which permits working professionals the flexibility to keep up with advancements in their job field and get prepared for coming job promotion prospects.
What Are The Advantages to this Form of College?
The leading benefit from enrolling at an online college is the flexibility in scheduling and attending classes and not having to constantly commute to classes on a fixed daily agenda. You will be the one who will decide when you want to study and work on your weekly assignments and homework. You can also do the assigned homework anywhere you want.
You’ll be able to progress ahead at your personal speed. A lot of students will want to work fast; some others need to go more slowly. You can determine which speed is best for your situation.
You could even take classes every month, so you are prepared to earn a degree quicker than normal.
Courses are often designed and taught by industry specialists from cities all over the country.
A majority of these institutions also provide solid educational and job guidance. They will present a great deal of job guidance, work to help brand new grads choose their very first job, and provide permanent career help to previous graduates as they progress in their career and life.
Explore Courses You Can Be a Part Of
Our practical search form here enables you to try to find a lot of different institutions available to pupils in your zip code.
Research traditional campus schools, online colleges, or both.
Schools in this category:
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- Associate of Arts - Early Childhood.
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration
- BA/Education Studies
- And more...
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- BS in Business Administration
- MS in Accounting - Audit Specialization
- AAS in Criminal Justice
- And more...
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction - Teacher Leader
- And more...
As a leader in education, Regis is dedicated to offering programs with a holistic view of health services that are designed for the future of the field. Through cutting-edge coursework, industry-active faculty members, and an array of majors and graduate programs, Regis has been able to positively impact the educational community, health services landscape, and personal lives of students nationwide.
- Online Master of Public Health - Epidemiology Concentration
- Online Master of Public Health
- Online Master of Health Administration
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
- Cloud Technologies Bachelors - Online
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
Located just steps from the U.S. Capital, the George Washington University is uniquely positioned at the core of U.S. government, policy and law. GW students and faculty benefit from an unparalleled opportunity to study and work alongside leaders in every discipline. Whether on campus or online, you too can take part in the interchanges that shape our community and the world.
- Masters in Political Management
- MBA in Healthcare
Named a “Best College” by U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review, and Forbes, Simmons University has earned a reputation for providing a pioneering liberal arts education for undergraduates integrated with professional work experience. Today, Simmons offers renowned coeducational graduate programs in business, communications management, nursing and health sciences, education, liberal arts, social work, and library and information science.
Located in the breathtaking Sonoran desert of southern Arizona and within an international border region, The University of Arizona is consistently ranked as a top public research university, offering graduate degrees in more than one hundred fields and is widely recognized for its cutting-edge research and innovation. The University of Arizona also offers Graduate Interdisciplinary Programs which enables the fusion of ideas, techniques, and expertise from the traditional academic fields to provide for the evolution of modern and imaginative methods of research, and the creation of new fields of endeavor.
- Master of Public Health Online
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
Not sure about which career to go into? You can learn more. This site has more info on animation courses.