Would an online education be right for you?
This site provides help with choosing the best online university or job training program.
We’ve included below a few of the most common web-based schools furnishing Bachelor’s, Masters, Associates or maybe even Doctorate level programs. Our brief guide can help you to choose in-demand online diplomas at several of the best-known institutions.
Why Complete My Degree?
As you more than likely know, completing your degree should allow you to either move up at your existing employer or provide the option to construct a wholly new vocation in a fresh new industry. Every one of the schools listed below are grateful for the ability to provide comprehensive material concerning their school and education programs.
What Kind of Degree Programs are Obtainable On the Web?
The majority of web-based universities provide quite a few of the regular majors that someone could see at a regional college. Several of the typical majors include Business Administration, Computer Technology, Healthcare, Criminal Justice, Graphic Arts and Education.
Students will work from an approved curriculum and work towards their associate degree, bachelors diploma, master diploma or a faster program achievement certificate.
Along with these multi-year degree courses, you might instead register for a smaller number of vocation-specific classes, which permits working individuals the potential to stay up with new changes in their vocational field and prepare for future job promotion prospects.
How About Benefits to this Kind of School?
The chief benefit of joining an online university is the freedom in scheduling and attending classes and not needing to continually commute to a classroom on a fixed daily agenda. You will be the one who will decide when you will work on your assignments and other work. And you can do the assigned work wherever you want to.
Students are able to advance forward at your personal pace. Lots of students choose to work fast; many others elect to work slower. You will determine which pace is appropriate for your situation.
You might even enroll in classes every month, so you could be able to get your diploma sooner than average.
Lessons are typically put together and presented by industry authorities from areas around the country.
A lot of these schools also provide effective educational and vocational assistance. They present sound career advice, do their best to help brand new grads land their initial job, and deliver consistent assistance to previous graduates while they progress in their career and life.
View Classes You Can Sign Up For
Our simple search form below helps you to seek out lots of decent schools open to pupils in your zip code.
Explore local colleges, on the web schools, or or some of each.
Some local and online schools:
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- Associate of Arts - Early Childhood.
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration
- BA/Education Studies
- And more...
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- BS in Business Administration
- MS in Accounting - Audit Specialization
- AAS in Criminal Justice
- And more...
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction - Teacher Leader
- And more...
As a leader in education, Regis is dedicated to offering programs with a holistic view of health services that are designed for the future of the field. Through cutting-edge coursework, industry-active faculty members, and an array of majors and graduate programs, Regis has been able to positively impact the educational community, health services landscape, and personal lives of students nationwide.
- Online Master of Public Health - Epidemiology Concentration
- Online Master of Public Health
- Online Master of Health Administration
- And more...
- Cloud Technologies Bachelors - Online
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
The online Master of Social Work program from Fordham University’s top-ranked Graduate School of Social Service (GSS) is one of the nation’s largest schools of social work. Rooted in the tradition of care for the whole person, GSS has been providing high-quality social work education for more than 100 years. Students develop skills that extend across populations and social work contexts as they progress through the University’s forward-facing curriculum. Bachelor's degree required.
- Master of Social Work
Located in the breathtaking Sonoran desert of southern Arizona and within an international border region, The University of Arizona is consistently ranked as a top public research university, offering graduate degrees in more than one hundred fields and is widely recognized for its cutting-edge research and innovation. The University of Arizona also offers Graduate Interdisciplinary Programs which enables the fusion of ideas, techniques, and expertise from the traditional academic fields to provide for the evolution of modern and imaginative methods of research, and the creation of new fields of endeavor.
- Master of Public Health Online
Named a “Best College” by U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review, and Forbes, Simmons University has earned a reputation for providing a pioneering liberal arts education for undergraduates integrated with professional work experience. Today, Simmons offers renowned coeducational graduate programs in business, communications management, nursing and health sciences, education, liberal arts, social work, and library and information science.
You can receive a top-notch education in a flexible environment. Learn more about the Villanova online learning experience and the difference that sets us apart by further exploring our online programs.
Rankings- Villanova University is consistently ranked among the best in the nation
- The Villanova School of Business (VSB) was recognized among the top schools in the nation on the U.S. News & World Report's annual Best Online Graduate Business Programs ranking, earning the #1 rank.
- Villanova University was recognized among the top schools in the nation on the U.S. News & World Report's annual Best Online MBA Programs.
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law is approved by the Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar of the American Bar Association, 321 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654, (312) 988-6738. 21 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654, (312) 988-6738.
- Online Master of Laws in Taxation
- Online Master of Science in Analytics
- Online Master of Business Administration
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master in Business Administration - Health Services Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- And more...
Not sure what the right career field is for you? You could learn more about MO education programs.