Would an online education be right for you?
This site provides help with choosing the best online university or job training program.
We’ve included below a few of the most common web-based schools furnishing Bachelor’s, Masters, Associates or maybe even Doctorate level programs. Our brief guide can help you to choose in-demand online diplomas at several of the best-known institutions.
Why Complete My Degree?
As you more than likely know, completing your degree should allow you to either move up at your existing employer or provide the option to construct a wholly new vocation in a fresh new industry. Every one of the schools listed below are grateful for the ability to provide comprehensive material concerning their school and education programs.
What Kind of Degree Programs are Obtainable On the Web?
The majority of web-based universities provide quite a few of the regular majors that someone could see at a regional college. Several of the typical majors include Business Administration, Computer Technology, Healthcare, Criminal Justice, Graphic Arts and Education.
Students will work from an approved curriculum and work towards their associate degree, bachelors diploma, master diploma or a faster program achievement certificate.
Along with these multi-year degree courses, you might instead register for a smaller number of vocation-specific classes, which permits working individuals the potential to stay up with new changes in their vocational field and prepare for future job promotion prospects.
How About Benefits to this Kind of School?
The chief benefit of joining an online university is the freedom in scheduling and attending classes and not needing to continually commute to a classroom on a fixed daily agenda. You will be the one who will decide when you will work on your assignments and other work. And you can do the assigned work wherever you want to.
Students are able to advance forward at your personal pace. Lots of students choose to work fast; many others elect to work slower. You will determine which pace is appropriate for your situation.
You might even enroll in classes every month, so you could be able to get your diploma sooner than average.
Lessons are typically put together and presented by industry authorities from areas around the country.
A lot of these schools also provide effective educational and vocational assistance. They present sound career advice, do their best to help brand new grads land their initial job, and deliver consistent assistance to previous graduates while they progress in their career and life.
View Classes You Can Sign Up For
Our simple search form below helps you to seek out lots of decent schools open to pupils in your zip code.
Explore local colleges, on the web schools, or or some of each.
Some local and online schools:
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Diesel Technology
- Heavy Equipment
- Collision Repair and Refinishing
- And more...
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Arts in Government - Law and Public Policy
- And more...
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.
Home to more than 58,000 students from all 50 states and 125 different countries, Rutgers’ mission is to prepare students to become productive members of society and good citizens of the world. That’s made possible by a faculty and staff of over 13,000 members, which includes an Abel Prize winner, Guggenheim Fellows, MacArthur “Genius Award” Fellows, Pulitzer Prize winners, and many more.
- Online Master of Social Work
- Online Master of Business Administration
- Online Master of Information
- And more...
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program. You'll learn new strategies and techniques for your classroom while expanding your knowledge and skills as an educator.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Common Core State Standards Instructional Leader
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: The Inclusive Classroom (SPED)
- Higher Education (EDD)
- And more...
- Professional Welder
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Psychology (BA) (Online)
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Human Services
- And more...
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- BS in Business Administration - Project Management
- MSHUS- Family and Community Services
- AAS in Information Technology - Network Administration
- And more...
Success, respect and the career of your dreams. It all starts at MMI. When you train at MMI, you’ll get the hands-on, high-tech skills required to begin a career as a motorcycle technician.* You’ll learn from MMI’s trained instructors as you’re completely immersed in a professional environment.
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
- Online Master of Public Health (MPH)
Not sure what the right career field is for you? You could learn more about MO education programs.