Are you considering earning a college degree online?
Our website provides information on determining the best online university or vocational training program.
We have listed just below several of the more well-liked web-based schools offering Bachelor’s, Master’s, Associate or perhaps even Doctorate level programs. This fast handbook may enable you to view preferred online degrees at a few of the best-known educational institutions.
Why Should I Finish My College Degree?
As you almost certainly know, completing your diploma could allow you to either move ahead at your current employer or give you the possibility to build a totally new occupation in a brand new field. Each of the academic institutions listed here are happy for the offer to help you find detailed information concerning their school and diploma programs.
Which Degree Programs are Obtainable Online?
For the most part, Internet-based institutions supply several of the traditional majors that you will see at the regional college. Some of the most typical degrees include Accounting, Information Technology, Healthcare, Law Enforcement, Graphic Design and Education.
Students will learn from an approved curriculum and slowly work towards an associate’s degree, bachelor’s diploma, master level degree or a faster program achievement award.
In addition these long degree packages, you might instead sign up for a small number of specific classes, which enable working individuals the potential to stay abreast of changes in their job field and prepare for coming job promotion options.
Are There Advantages to this Sort of College?
The prime benefit of applying to an online school is your freedom in scheduling and attending classes and not having to continually commute to classrooms on a set daily schedule. You will choose when you will study and work on your weekly assignments and other work. And you can do the assigned homework wherever you like.
You are able to advance onward at your personal schedule. Many people are able to go fast; some need to go slower. You can choose which pace is best for your situation.
You could also take classes all year long, so you may be prepared to get your diploma quicker than normal.
Training sessions are often arranged and demonstrated by industry specialists from areas all around the country.
Most of these colleges also feature efficient academic and career guidance. They will provide a great deal of career guidance, strive to help new graduates pick their initial job, and provide permanent help to previous graduates as they advance in their life.
Look for Classes You Might Be a Part Of
Our handy search form here helps you to look for all sorts of affordable schools open to learners in your zip code.
Search for local colleges, web-based schools, or or some of each.
A few local and online options:
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- Associate of Arts - Early Childhood.
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration
- BA/Education Studies
- And more...
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction - Teacher Leader
- And more...
As a leader in education, Regis is dedicated to offering programs with a holistic view of health services that are designed for the future of the field. Through cutting-edge coursework, industry-active faculty members, and an array of majors and graduate programs, Regis has been able to positively impact the educational community, health services landscape, and personal lives of students nationwide.
- Online Master of Public Health - Epidemiology Concentration
- Online Master of Public Health
- Online Master of Health Administration
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Associate of Arts in Accounting
- And more...
- Cloud Technologies Bachelors - Online
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
You can receive a top-notch education in a flexible environment. Learn more about the Villanova online learning experience and the difference that sets us apart by further exploring our online programs.
Rankings- Villanova University is consistently ranked among the best in the nation
- The Villanova School of Business (VSB) was recognized among the top schools in the nation on the U.S. News & World Report's annual Best Online Graduate Business Programs ranking, earning the #1 rank.
- Villanova University was recognized among the top schools in the nation on the U.S. News & World Report's annual Best Online MBA Programs.
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law is approved by the Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar of the American Bar Association, 321 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654, (312) 988-6738. 21 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654, (312) 988-6738.
- Online Master of Laws in Taxation
- Online Master of Science in Analytics
- Online Master of Business Administration
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master in Business Administration - Health Services Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- And more...
The online Master of Social Work program from Fordham University’s top-ranked Graduate School of Social Service (GSS) is one of the nation’s largest schools of social work. Rooted in the tradition of care for the whole person, GSS has been providing high-quality social work education for more than 100 years. Students develop skills that extend across populations and social work contexts as they progress through the University’s forward-facing curriculum. Bachelor's degree required.
- Master of Social Work
Named a “Best College” by U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review, and Forbes, Simmons University has earned a reputation for providing a pioneering liberal arts education for undergraduates integrated with professional work experience. Today, Simmons offers renowned coeducational graduate programs in business, communications management, nursing and health sciences, education, liberal arts, social work, and library and information science.
Located in the breathtaking Sonoran desert of southern Arizona and within an international border region, The University of Arizona is consistently ranked as a top public research university, offering graduate degrees in more than one hundred fields and is widely recognized for its cutting-edge research and innovation. The University of Arizona also offers Graduate Interdisciplinary Programs which enables the fusion of ideas, techniques, and expertise from the traditional academic fields to provide for the evolution of modern and imaginative methods of research, and the creation of new fields of endeavor.
- Master of Public Health Online
Maybe you just haven’t found the right career yet. MT has other programs you can look at.