Would you consider working towards your college degree online?
This website gives you suggestions about choosing the perfect online university or professional training program.
We have listed below a few of the more popular web-based institutions serving Bachelors, Master, Associate or maybe even Doctoral degree programs. This quick handbook might help you to choose sought-after online majors at plenty of the better-known educational institutions.
Why Complete My Diploma?
As you surely realize, finishing your college degree can help you to either move up at your current job or supply you with the chance to create a wholly new vocation in a completely new industry. Every one of the colleges and schools mentioned here are grateful for the offer to present you with specific material regarding their college and diploma programs.
What Kind of Degrees and Majors are Available On the Web?
The majority of Internet-based schools offer the majority of regular majors that a person would find at their local state college. Several of the most popular ones include Business Management, Computer Technology, Healthcare, Mass Communications, History and Education.
Students will work from an accredited subject curriculum and slowly progress towards their associate diploma, bachelor diploma, master’s diploma or a faster program achievement diploma or certificate.
In addition to these long diploma packages, you are able to instead register for a smaller number of vocation-specific courses, which allow working individuals the flexibility to keep up with new changes in their work field and be ready for upcoming job promotion prospects.
Can You Find Advantages to this Kind of College?
The most important advantage of studying at an online university is the flexibility in class scheduling and not being forced to frequently travel to a classroom on a fixed daily agenda. You are the one who will choose when you want to study and work on the assignments and homework. And you are able to do your work from wherever you like.
Students are able to advance forward at your personal rate. Some people want to work fast; many others decide to go slower. You may determine which speed is just right for you.
You might additionally take classes all year long, so you may be in a position to finish your diploma faster than average.
Lessons are frequently arranged and explained by industry specialists from areas throughout the country.
A lot of these institutions also offer dependable educational and job advice. They will present plenty of occupation advice, work hard to help fresh graduates pick their very first job, and furnish ongoing guidance to past graduates while they progress in their careers.
View Classes You Can Take
Our helpful research form here will let you hunt for all sorts of different schools available to individuals in your zip code.
Check out local universities, web-based schools, or both types.
Here are a few choices:
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- BS in Business Administration - Project Management
- MSHUS- Family and Community Services
- AAS in Information Technology - Network Administration
- And more...
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Internet Marketing, Master of Science (Online)
- Music Production, Bachelors of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- AA/Early Childhood Education
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration
- BA/Education Studies
- And more...
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Leadership of Educational Organizations
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- And more...
Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a four-year, private university located in west St. Louis County. Maryville University students may choose from 75+ academic programs, including degrees at the bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral levels.
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP)-Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP)
- Online Master of Business Administration Supply Chain Management/Logistics Concentration
- Online Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- And more...
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.
Home to more than 58,000 students from all 50 states and 125 different countries, Rutgers’ mission is to prepare students to become productive members of society and good citizens of the world. That’s made possible by a faculty and staff of over 13,000 members, which includes an Abel Prize winner, Guggenheim Fellows, MacArthur “Genius Award” Fellows, Pulitzer Prize winners, and many more.
- Online Master of Social Work
- Online Master of Information
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Aviation Institute of Maintenance schools are distinguished institutes committed to the education and personal enrichment of each student interested in the Aviation Industry. Students can succeed in our collegiate environment when properly motivated and taught to set goals in furthering their education. All aspects of our mechanic school are enriched with creating an atmosphere conducive to learning, while instilling a high degree of business ethics and professionalism.
- Aviation Maintenance Technician
- Aviation Maintenance Technical Engineer
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- International Business - D.B.A.
- Leadership in Higher Education - EdS
- MS Organizational Leadership - Nonprofit Management
- And more...
A Rutgers business education prepares students for success – not just in their chosen fields but also in their lives. From our comprehensive undergraduate courses to our highly rated MBA program, a Rutgers education is a life-changing experience that gives the student the skills and knowledge to compete globally while broadening their appreciation for how the world works. Many describe it as one of the most rewarding experiences of their lives – professionally and personally.
- Online MS in Supply Chain Management
- Master of Governmental Accounting (Online)
Join the community of thought leaders at University of the Rockies. Pursue your graduate degree from the University’s School of Professional Psychology or School of Organizational Leadership.
- MA in Public Sociology
- Doctor of Psychology, Mediation & Conflict Resolution
- Doctor of Philosophy, Organizational Development and Leadership
- And more...
Maybe your career is someplace else. There is info about programs in Las Vegas and elsewhere.