Would you be a good fit for an online school?
This site gives ideas about selecting the best online college or occupational training program.
We’ve listed here some of the more common web-based universities and schools serving Bachelor’s, Master’s, Associate’s or perhaps even Doctoral degree programs. Our compact guide should make it easier to choose coveted online degree fields at a few of the best-known institutions.
So why Complete My Degree?
As you more than likely already know, finishing your diploma may help you to either move ahead at your current place of employment or provide you with the possibility to construct a totally new occupation in a brand-new area. Each of the institutions mentioned below are happy for the offer to furnish you with in-depth information about their college and full or partial degree programs.
What Degrees are Available Online?
Most web-based institutions supply lots of the primary majors that a person will see at a nearby college. Several of the most common fields of interest include Business Management, Technology, Medical and Nursing, Law Enforcement, History and Science.
Enrolled students will learn from an approved curriculum and steadily work towards an associate’s diploma, bachelor’s degree, graduate degree or a shorter program completion certificate.
Along with these long diploma packages, you might instead attend a small number of topic-specific courses, which make it easy for working professionals the opportunity to keep up with shifts in their career field and get ready for future job promotion prospects.
Are There Benefits to this Form of School?
The largest advantage from attending an online university is your flexibility in scheduling classes and not having to repeatedly commute to classrooms on a set daily agenda. You will be the one who will decide when you want to work on your assignments and homework. Plus you can do the assigned work from wherever you want.
You could go ahead at your own rate. A certain amount of folks are able to go fast; many others would prefer to work more slowly. You can pick which speed is best for your situation.
You might also take courses all year long, so you can be ready to get your diploma earlier than average.
Training sessions are generally designed and taught by industry specialists from areas all over the country.
A majority of these colleges also feature robust educational and vocational advice. They will offer sound vocation advice, do their best to help recent grads obtain their initial job, and give ongoing guidance to previous graduates as they advance in their life.
Find Courses You Might Be a Part Of
Our convenient research form here lets you try to find a lot of various institutions open to individuals in your zip code.
Check out traditional campus schools, on the web schools, or or some of each.
Take a look at some choices:
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- BS in Business Administration - Project Management
- MSHUS- Family and Community Services
- AAS in Information Technology - Network Administration
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- And more...
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Internet Marketing, Master of Science (Online)
- Music Production, Bachelors of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Leadership of Educational Organizations
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- And more...
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- AA/Early Childhood Education
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration
- BA/Education Studies
- And more...
- Massage Therapy
- Dental Assisting
- Professional Medical Assistant
The Executive Master of Public Administration (EMPA) at Syracuse University's Maxwell School prepares professionals for the challenges of leading organizations in the midst of dynamic global change.
- Executive Master of Public Administration (Executive MPA)
- Practical Nursing
- Licensed Nursing Assistant
- Patient Care Technician
A Rutgers business education prepares students for success – not just in their chosen fields but also in their lives. From our comprehensive undergraduate courses to our highly rated MBA program, a Rutgers education is a life-changing experience that gives the student the skills and knowledge to compete globally while broadening their appreciation for how the world works. Many describe it as one of the most rewarding experiences of their lives – professionally and personally.
- Online MS in Supply Chain Management
- Master of Governmental Accounting (Online)
Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a four-year, private university located in west St. Louis County. Maryville University students may choose from 75+ academic programs, including degrees at the bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral levels.
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP)-Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP)
- Online Master of Business Administration Supply Chain Management/Logistics Concentration
- Online Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- And more...
It’s hard to pick a career. You can check out other career training in NH.