Would earning an online college degree interest you?
This website delivers advice on identifying the proper online college or career training program.
We have included here several of the more common online schools serving Bachelor, Master, Associate or even Doctorate level programs. Our quick handbook should enable you to locate preferred online degrees at plenty of the best-known schools.
So why Complete My Degree?
As you certainly realize, earning your college degree might help you either move ahead at your existing employer or give the possibility to establish a completely new occupation in a brand new industry. Every one of the educational institutions listed here are grateful for the chance to provide you with thorough information and facts regarding their school and degree programs.
What Kind of Degree Programs are Obtainable On the Web?
The majority of Internet-based schools supply a number of the basic majors that you can find at a local college. A few prevalent ones include Business Administration, Computers, Healthcare, Criminal Justice, Graphic Arts and Teaching.
Enrolled students will work on an accredited subject curriculum and steadily work towards an associates diploma, bachelors diploma, masters diploma or a shorter program completion certificate.
In addition these comprehensive diploma packages, you may instead enroll in just some topic-specific classes, which permit working professionals the opportunity to stay abreast of shifts in their work field and be prepared for future job promotion opportunities.
Are There Advantages to this Sort of College?
The most significant advantage from enrolling at an online institution is the ease in class scheduling and not being forced to routinely travel to classrooms on a daily fixed schedule. You are the one who will determine when you want to work on the weekly assignments and homework. And you are able to do the assigned work from anywhere you want.
You can advance ahead at your personal pace. A certain amount of individuals are able to work fast; many others want to go slower. You may pick which pace is just right for you.
You can also enroll in courses every month, so you may be able to finish a degree quicker than average.
Classes are typically arranged and presented by industry authorities from areas around the country.
A lot of these schools also include efficient educational and vocational assistance. They will supply a good amount of employment guidance, strive to help fresh graduates track down their very first job, and offer ongoing career support to previous graduates as they develop in their life.
Look for Programs You Could Be a Part Of
Our useful search form below enables you to seek out all sorts of different institutions open to applicants in your zip code.
Research local colleges, on the web colleges, or both.
Check out some options
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Psychology (BA) (Online)
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- And more...
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Dedicated career services team that helps students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary
- Program Coordinators focus on improving program content and ensure that students have the resources they need
- Over 50 locations nationwide
- Audio Production (BS)
- Fashion Design (AS)
- Graphic Design (BS)
- And more...
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Arts in Law - Non-Profit Management
- Bachelor of Arts in English - Self-Designed
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies
- And more...
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- BS in Business Administration - Project Management
- MSHUS- Family and Community Services
- AAS in Information Technology - Network Administration
- And more...
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Internet Marketing, Master of Science (Online)
- Music Production, Bachelors of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Massage Therapy Program
- Welding Technology
- Class A CDL Advanced Tractor Trailer Driver Program
- Class A CDL Preparatory Driver Training
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.
Home to more than 58,000 students from all 50 states and 125 different countries, Rutgers’ mission is to prepare students to become productive members of society and good citizens of the world. That’s made possible by a faculty and staff of over 13,000 members, which includes an Abel Prize winner, Guggenheim Fellows, MacArthur “Genius Award” Fellows, Pulitzer Prize winners, and many more.
- Online Master of Social Work
- Online Master of Business Administration
- Online Master of Information
- And more...
DON'T HAVE A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR GED? NO PROBLEM!
Worried you can't get on the road to success without your high school diploma or GED? At New York Automotive and Diesel Institute, you can still receive the the automotive training you need to start your high-octance career.
Welcome to New York Automotive & Diesel Institute. We’re known exclusively for training students to become Master Automotive, Diesel & Collision Technicians - knowledgeable in all aspects of repair and service of cars, trucks and diesel engines.
- Certified Truck & Diesel Technician
- Master Truck & Diesel Technician
- Master Automotive & Diesel Technician
- And more...
Aviation Institute of Maintenance schools are distinguished institutes committed to the education and personal enrichment of each student interested in the Aviation Industry. Students can succeed in our collegiate environment when properly motivated and taught to set goals in furthering their education. All aspects of our mechanic school are enriched with creating an atmosphere conducive to learning, while instilling a high degree of business ethics and professionalism.
- Aviation Maintenance Technician Electronics
- Aviation Maintenance Technician
Check out other career training programs in Newark and elsewhere.