Do you have an interest in working towards a college degree?
This website offers tips on finding the appropriate online school or occupational training program.
We’ve included on this page several of the most well-known web-based academic institutions providing Bachelor, Master, Associate’s or even Doctorate degree programs. This short handbook should allow you to locate sought-after online degrees at a few of the well-recognized institutions.
Why Should I Complete My Diploma?
As you undoubtedly know, completing your diploma should help you to either move up at your present place of employment or give the option to craft a wholly new vocation in a brand-new field. Each of the institutions listed below are grateful for the ability to provide comprehensive information regarding their school and full or partial degree programs.
What Type of Degree Programs are Offered On the Web?
A good number of online schools offer many of the regular majors that you might find at your local college. Several of the popular ones include Accounting, Computers, Nursing, Mass Communications, History and Teaching.
Students will work with materials based on an accredited subject curriculum and work towards their associate degree, four-year degree, masters level diploma or a shorter program completion diploma or certificate.
Other than these long diploma packages, you are able to instead sign up for a smaller number of specific classes, which make it easy for working individuals the ability to stay abreast of advancements in their professional field and get prepared for coming job promotion options.
How About Benefits to this Sort of School?
The main advantage from studying at an online college is your freedom in scheduling and attending classes and not having to continually drive to classes on a set agenda. You are the one who will decide when you want to complete the required assignments and homework. And you can do the assigned homework from wherever you want.
It’s possible to progress forward at your personal speed. A lot of students want to go fast; some others opt to go slower. You can determine which speed is appropriate for your situation.
You could also take courses all year long, so you will be able to get a diploma faster than average.
Lessons are typically planned and demonstrated by industry experts from areas all around the country.
Many of these schools also provide efficient academic and vocational advice. They supply a lot of vocation advice, work to help new graduates track down their initial job, and furnish permanent guidance to previous graduates while they advance in their career and life.
Find Courses You Can Enroll In
Our useful search form below helps you to hunt for all sorts of affordable institutions open to applicants in your zip code.
Search for traditional campus schools, on the web colleges, or both types.
Options for North Carolina students:
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- Associate of Arts - Early Childhood.
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration
- BA/Education Studies
- And more...
- Personalized learning that’s guided by industry trends
- Technology-driven approach designed to help you reach your potential
- Access to real-world learning and strong thought leadership
- Convenient ways to complete your degree even with a busy schedule
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Human Services
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Associate of Arts in Accounting
- And more...
Prepare for a Health Care Career in as Few as 8 Months at Southeastern Institute!
At Southeastern Institute we’ll help you choose the health care program that is perfect for your personal growth and interests, and will support you at every step along the way. Receive hands-on instruction from caring instructors with practical experience in the fields in which they teach. Southeastern Institute’s small class sizes and individualized attention can be just what you need to succeed.
- Medical Assisting
- Electronic Medical Billing and Coding Specialist
- Professional Clinical Massage Therapy
- Payroll Clerk
- Private Investigation
- High School
- And more...
At Universal Technical Institute (UTI), you won't just train for a career. You'll train for success. The hands-on training and high-tech skills you'll get at UTI can put you on the fast track toward a rewarding career as a professional technician. Across the nation, you'll find UTI-trained technicians working in great jobs with leading manufacturers, dealerships and repair shops.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Forensic Science
- And more...
PUT YOUR CAREER IN GEAR
If you enjoy working with your hands and are looking for a rewarding career, contact Advanced Technology Institute, located in Virginia Beach, VA!
ATI offers NATEF/ASE Master Certified Automotive Technology programs, is approved for Veterans, and is licensed by the Commonwealth of Virginia. Financial Assistance is available for those who qualify and graduate employment services are also offered.
- HVAC and Refrigeration w/ Service Management - Associate's
- HVAC and Refrigeration - Diploma
- Tractor-Trailer/Commercial Driving
- And more...
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Healthcare Information Technology
- A.S.- Health Sciences (Pharmacy Technician)
- A.S. - Medical Billing & Coding
- And more...
Aviation Institute of Maintenance schools are distinguished institutes committed to the education and personal enrichment of each student interested in the Aviation Industry. Students can succeed in our collegiate environment when properly motivated and taught to set goals in furthering their education. All aspects of our mechanic school are enriched with creating an atmosphere conducive to learning, while instilling a high degree of business ethics and professionalism.
- Aviation Maintenance Technician