Would a better career be something that interests you?
Our website supplies recommendations on picking the right online college or professional training program.
We have listed just below a few of the more common web-based colleges and schools offering Bachelor’s, Master’s, Associate’s or perhaps even Doctoral diploma programs. This fast handbook could make it easier to locate in-demand online degrees at many of the better-known educational institutions.
Why Finish My Diploma?
As you more than likely already know, finishing your college degree may help you either move up at your current place of employment or give you the possibility to create a wholly new vocation in a fresh new field. All of the colleges and schools mentioned below are happy for the ability to deliver thorough information and facts concerning their school and existing degree programs.
What Kind of Degree Programs are Offered On the Web?
Nearly all online colleges provide many of the regular majors that someone would see at your regional college. Some of the typical fields of interest include Business Management, Information Technology, Nursing, Mass Communications, Art and Design and Science.
Enrolled students will learn from an approved subject curriculum and work steadily towards an associates degree, bachelor’s degree, master level diploma or a shorter program completion diploma or certificate.
In addition these full degree courses, you can instead register for a smaller number of continuing education classes, which permits working professionals the opportunity to stay abreast of changes in their job field and get prepared for coming job promotion prospects.
Are There Advantages to this Kind of School?
The greatest benefit of applying to an online university is your ease in scheduling classes and not being required to routinely travel to classrooms on a fixed agenda. You will be the one who will choose when you want to work on your weekly assignments and other work. And you are able to do your assigned work from anywhere you like.
You are able to go onward at your personal speed. A certain amount of students wish to work fast; some others decide to work slower. You may pick which speed is good for your situation.
You could also enroll in courses every month, so you are prepared to earn your diploma quicker than average.
Lessons are commonly put together and presented by industry specialists from areas across the country.
Many of these colleges also offer effective educational and career assistance. They supply a lot of occupation advice, work hard to help brand new graduates get their very first job, and give regular career help to past graduates as they progress in their career and life.
Find Programs You Might Be a Part Of
Our simple research form here lets you locate a lot of affordable schools available to students in your zip code.
Explore campus-based universities, online schools, or both.
Schools you might consider:
The University of Southern California Doctor of Social Work (DSW) online program is designed for experienced practitioners to harness innovative solutions to solve real-world problems.
Unlike a PhD in social work, which prepares scholars for careers in research and the professoriate, the DSW@USC is an online advanced practice degree program for working professionals who want to have a greater impact in their practice.
- Doctor of Social Work (DSW)
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Diesel Technology
- Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- CNC Machining & Manufacturing
- And more...
- Business Administration
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- And more...
Pursue your education with Platt College (Oklahoma). We offer hands-on training programs in the culinary arts, allied health, and nursing fields.
*Programs vary by location.
*High school diploma or GED required.
*Licensed by OBPVS.
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Human Services
- And more...
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Cloud Technologies Bachelors - Online
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Psychology (BA) (Online)
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- And more...
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist Certificate
Online Learning at Concordia University-Portland
If education is your passion, Concordia University-Portland is your university. One of the most respected names in learning today, Concordia offers several fully online Master of Education (MEd) programs—most of which can completed in one year—and a fully online Doctorate of Education (EdD) program. Our graduates stand out with the skills, integrity, and compassion necessary to meet the ever-changing needs of students today. Together, we're all making an impact in education.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Environmental Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Curriculum & Instruction: Early Childhood Education
- And more...
Top-ranked by U.S. News & World Report, the USC Suzanne Dworak-Peck School of Social Work offers its innovative Master of Social Work program online so students can make a lasting positive impact in their communities. Aspiring practitioners attend online classes with an average of just 12 students so they can get to know each other and expert faculty.
- Master of Social Work
Look at other choices and other career training in OK.