Have you thought about trying to earn a college degree?
This site provides you with information on picking the appropriate college or occupational training program.
We have shown below several of the more common online universities and schools furnishing Bachelors, Masters, Associate’s or even Doctorate diploma programs. This fast report could help you locate sought after online degree fields at a few of the well-recognized institutions.
Why exactly Complete My College Degree?
As you almost certainly realize, completing your college degree may enable you to either move ahead at your present job or give the opportunity to construct a completely new career in a brand-new field. Every one of the schools mentioned below are happy for the opportunity to offer you comprehensive data about their college and existing degree programs.
What Kind of Degrees and Majors are Offered On the Web?
A good deal of online schools provide many of the basic majors that a person might see at a regional college. The most prominent degrees include Business Management, Computer Technology, Nursing and Healthcare, Criminal Justice, Journalism and Teaching.
Students will benefit from an approved curriculum and work towards an associate’s diploma, bachelor diploma, masters level diploma or a much shorter program completion certificate or diploma.
Aside from these comprehensive diploma packages, you could instead register for a smaller number of continuing education courses, which make it easy for working professionals the flexibility to stay informed about changes in their job field and be ready for impending job promotion prospects.
What Are The Benefits to this Sort of College?
The leading benefit of joining an online school is your flexibility in class scheduling and not being forced to routinely travel to a classroom on a permanently fixed schedule. You will be the one who will determine when you want to study and work on the assignments and homework. And you are able to do the assigned work from wherever you wish.
You’re able to advance forward at your own rate. Certain people want to work fast; some choose to go slower. You may decide which speed is good for your situation.
You can even enroll in courses all year long, so you may be prepared to earn your diploma earlier than average.
Training sessions are usually developed and demonstrated by industry specialists from cities all around the country.
Many of these schools also boast effective academic and job advice. They offer a great deal of vocation advice, work to help brand new graduates track down their first job, and supply ongoing help to previous graduates while they move forward in their careers.
Look for Programs You Might Be a Part Of
Our convenient search form here will let you find a lot of various schools open to pupils in your zip code.
Look up traditional classroom universities, web-based colleges, or both.
Glance at these programs:
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- Associate of Arts - Early Childhood.
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration
- BA/Education Studies
- And more...
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- BS in Business Administration
- MS in Accounting - Audit Specialization
- AAS in Criminal Justice
- And more...
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction - Teacher Leader
- And more...
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
As a leader in education, Regis is dedicated to offering programs with a holistic view of health services that are designed for the future of the field. Through cutting-edge coursework, industry-active faculty members, and an array of majors and graduate programs, Regis has been able to positively impact the educational community, health services landscape, and personal lives of students nationwide.
- Online Master of Public Health - Epidemiology Concentration
- Online Master of Public Health
- Online Master of Health Administration
- And more...
New England Tractor Trailer Training School has more than a 50-year history of delivering hands-on driver training to qualified candidates.
NETTTS has the staff, equipment and ability to provide hands-on professional tractor trailer training and to assist people who are seeking to secure their future in transportation industry as well as those who want to upgrade their driving skills.
- HVACR Technician Training
- Commercial Drivers License
Named a “Best College” by U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review, and Forbes, Simmons University has earned a reputation for providing a pioneering liberal arts education for undergraduates integrated with professional work experience. Today, Simmons offers renowned coeducational graduate programs in business, communications management, nursing and health sciences, education, liberal arts, social work, and library and information science.
- Cloud Technologies Bachelors - Online
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
The online Master of Social Work program from Fordham University’s top-ranked Graduate School of Social Service (GSS) is one of the nation’s largest schools of social work. Rooted in the tradition of care for the whole person, GSS has been providing high-quality social work education for more than 100 years. Students develop skills that extend across populations and social work contexts as they progress through the University’s forward-facing curriculum. Bachelor's degree required.
- Master of Social Work
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
Look into different college majors — click here to see more.