Have you thought about trying to earn a college degree?
This site provides you with information on picking the appropriate college or occupational training program.
We have shown below several of the more common online universities and schools furnishing Bachelors, Masters, Associate’s or even Doctorate diploma programs. This fast report could help you locate sought after online degree fields at a few of the well-recognized institutions.
Why exactly Complete My College Degree?
As you almost certainly realize, completing your college degree may enable you to either move ahead at your present job or give the opportunity to construct a completely new career in a brand-new field. Every one of the schools mentioned below are happy for the opportunity to offer you comprehensive data about their college and existing degree programs.
What Kind of Degrees and Majors are Offered On the Web?
A good deal of online schools provide many of the basic majors that a person might see at a regional college. The most prominent degrees include Business Management, Computer Technology, Nursing and Healthcare, Criminal Justice, Journalism and Teaching.
Students will benefit from an approved curriculum and work towards an associate’s diploma, bachelor diploma, masters level diploma or a much shorter program completion certificate or diploma.
Aside from these comprehensive diploma packages, you could instead register for a smaller number of continuing education courses, which make it easy for working professionals the flexibility to stay informed about changes in their job field and be ready for impending job promotion prospects.
What Are The Benefits to this Sort of College?
The leading benefit of joining an online school is your flexibility in class scheduling and not being forced to routinely travel to a classroom on a permanently fixed schedule. You will be the one who will determine when you want to study and work on the assignments and homework. And you are able to do the assigned work from wherever you wish.
You’re able to advance forward at your own rate. Certain people want to work fast; some choose to go slower. You may decide which speed is good for your situation.
You can even enroll in courses all year long, so you may be prepared to earn your diploma earlier than average.
Training sessions are usually developed and demonstrated by industry specialists from cities all around the country.
Many of these schools also boast effective academic and job advice. They offer a great deal of vocation advice, work to help brand new graduates track down their first job, and supply ongoing help to previous graduates while they move forward in their careers.
Look for Programs You Might Be a Part Of
Our convenient search form here will let you find a lot of various schools open to pupils in your zip code.
Look up traditional classroom universities, web-based colleges, or both.
Glance at these programs:
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- BS in Business Administration - Project Management
- MSHUS- Family and Community Services
- AAS in Information Technology - Network Administration
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- And more...
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Internet Marketing, Master of Science (Online)
- Music Production, Bachelors of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Leadership of Educational Organizations
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- And more...
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a four-year, private university located in west St. Louis County. Maryville University students may choose from 75+ academic programs, including degrees at the bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral levels.
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP)-Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP)
- Online Master of Business Administration Supply Chain Management/Logistics Concentration
- Online Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- And more...
- Associate of Arts in Business - Business Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Arts in Ministry - Practical Theology
- And more...
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.
Home to more than 58,000 students from all 50 states and 125 different countries, Rutgers’ mission is to prepare students to become productive members of society and good citizens of the world. That’s made possible by a faculty and staff of over 13,000 members, which includes an Abel Prize winner, Guggenheim Fellows, MacArthur “Genius Award” Fellows, Pulitzer Prize winners, and many more.
- Online Master of Social Work
- Online Master of Information
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing
The MSW@USC is the first top-ranked MSW program offered nationally. Many online programs are limited to certain geographic areas or the availability of courses, making it necessary to travel to campus. Our program can be completed from virtually anywhere without the need to relocate to Southern California.
The USC School of Social Work works with selected agencies and organizations across the country that represent the complete range of social services. This provides MSW@USC students the opportunity to apply what they learn in class and a chance to work with real-life clients in the community.
- Doctor of Social Work
- Master of Social Work
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program. You'll learn new strategies and techniques for your classroom while expanding your knowledge and skills as an educator.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Common Core State Standards Instructional Leader
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: The Inclusive Classroom (SPED)
- Higher Education (EDD)
- And more...
Look into different college majors — click here to see more.