Thinking about going back to school?
This site gives advice on selecting the appropriate online university or occupational training program.
We have included below several of the more common online schools serving Bachelors, Master’s, Associates or perhaps even Doctoral diploma programs. Our short report will help you choose in-demand online degree fields at a few of the well-recognized schools.
Why Complete My College Degree?
As you surely already know, earning your college degree may allow you to either move up at your current employer or supply the opportunity to create a wholly new vocation in a brand-new field. Each of the academic institutions mentioned here are grateful for the chance to give you specific information and facts concerning their school and full or partial degree programs.
What Degree Programs are Obtainable On the Web?
Most online schools offer the majority of regular majors that someone can find at a local college. Some of the most popular degrees include Business Administration, Computer Science, Medical and Nursing, Mass Communications, History and Science.
Enrolled students will learn from an accredited subject curriculum and slowly progress towards their associates degree, bachelor diploma, graduate level diploma or a faster program completion diploma or certificate.
In addition these comprehensive diploma programs, you can instead enroll for a smaller number of specific classes, which enable working professionals the flexibility to stay informed about new changes in their job field and plan for impending job promotion options.
How About Advantages to this Form of School?
The leading advantage of applying to an online university is the freedom in scheduling classes and not having to continually travel to a classroom on a fixed daily schedule. You will be the one who will choose when you will study and work on the weekly assignments and other responsibilities. You can also do the work wherever you wish.
You are able to progress ahead at your own rate. A certain amount of folks want to work fast; some others would rather work slower. You can choose which speed is appropriate for your situation.
You can even enroll in courses all year long, so you are in a position to get your degree faster than normal.
Classes are commonly tailored and demonstrated by industry professionals from areas across the country.
These institutions also boast robust academic and job assistance. They will deliver plenty of career assistance, work to help recent graduates acquire their initial job, and supply continual assistance to previous graduates as they move on in their careers.
View Courses You Can Sign Up For
Our useful search form below allows you to locate all kinds of pretty good schools available to applicants in your zip code.
Explore campus-based schools, on the web colleges, or both types.
Learn more about these schools:
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- Associate of Arts - Early Childhood.
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration
- BA/Education Studies
- And more...
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction - Teacher Leader
- And more...
You can receive a top-notch education in a flexible environment. Learn more about the Villanova online learning experience and the difference that sets us apart by further exploring our online programs.
Rankings- Villanova University is consistently ranked among the best in the nation
- The Villanova School of Business (VSB) was recognized among the top schools in the nation on the U.S. News & World Report's annual Best Online Graduate Business Programs ranking, earning the #1 rank.
- Villanova University was recognized among the top schools in the nation on the U.S. News & World Report's annual Best Online MBA Programs.
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law is approved by the Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar of the American Bar Association, 321 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654, (312) 988-6738. 21 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654, (312) 988-6738.
- Online Master of Laws in Taxation
- Online Master of Science in Analytics
- Online Master of Business Administration
- And more...
- Cloud Technologies Bachelors - Online
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
Located just steps from the U.S. Capital, the George Washington University is uniquely positioned at the core of U.S. government, policy and law. GW students and faculty benefit from an unparalleled opportunity to study and work alongside leaders in every discipline. Whether on campus or online, you too can take part in the interchanges that shape our community and the world.
- Masters in Political Management
- MBA in Healthcare
The online Master of Social Work program from Fordham University’s top-ranked Graduate School of Social Service (GSS) is one of the nation’s largest schools of social work. Rooted in the tradition of care for the whole person, GSS has been providing high-quality social work education for more than 100 years. Students develop skills that extend across populations and social work contexts as they progress through the University’s forward-facing curriculum. Bachelor's degree required.
- Master of Social Work
Named a “Best College” by U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review, and Forbes, Simmons University has earned a reputation for providing a pioneering liberal arts education for undergraduates integrated with professional work experience. Today, Simmons offers renowned coeducational graduate programs in business, communications management, nursing and health sciences, education, liberal arts, social work, and library and information science.
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
- Executive MBA
Want a pretty good option? How about the culinary arts — http://cookingschoolsreview.com.