Thinking about an online degree?
Our site gives ideas about finding the best college or career training program.
We have listed below several of the more well-liked web-based institutions serving Bachelor, Masters, Associate or even Doctoral degree programs. This compact handbook might help you to choose desirable online degrees at a few of the better-known educational institutions.
Why Finish My College Degree?
As you almost certainly know, finishing off your degree could enable you to either move ahead at your present employer or supply the chance to establish a totally new career in a fresh new area. Each of the educational institutions listed below are happy for the offer to give you thorough information and facts concerning their college and existing degree programs.
What Kind of Degrees are Obtainable On the Web?
Almost all Internet-based colleges deliver several of the common majors that you would see at a regional college. Among the most prevalent ones include Business Administration, Technology, Nursing and Healthcare, Foreign Languages, Graphic Arts and Science.
Enrolled students will learn from an accredited curriculum and work towards an associate diploma, bachelor diploma, masters level degree or a faster program completion award.
In addition these thorough degree programs, you may instead register for a smaller number of vocation-specific courses, which enable working professionals the option to stay abreast of shifts in their job field and be ready for potential job promotion prospects.
What Are The Benefits to this Kind of College?
The leading advantage from signing up at an online institution is the convenience in class scheduling and not being required to continually travel to a classroom on a daily fixed agenda. You are the one who will choose when you want to work on your required assignments and other work. And you are able to do the assigned work from wherever you want.
You can go ahead at your personal rate. A certain amount of folks will want to go fast; some decide to go more slowly. You may pick which pace is good for your situation.
You could additionally enroll in courses all year, so you are ready to get a diploma earlier than normal.
Courses are regularly designed and explained by industry authorities from cities all over the country.
A majority of these colleges also offer good academic and occupational advice. They will provide plenty of employment assistance, work hard to help fresh grads choose their very first job, and give continual assistance to previous graduates as they move forward in their life.
Find Programs You Might Enroll In
Our easy search form below will let you choose all kinds of affordable schools open to individuals in your zip code.
Check out campus-based colleges, on the web colleges, or both.
There are some good options:
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- BS in Business Administration - Project Management
- MSHUS- Family and Community Services
- AAS in Information Technology - Network Administration
- And more...
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Internet Marketing, Master of Science (Online)
- Music Production, Bachelors of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Leadership of Educational Organizations
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- And more...
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Clinical Office Assistant - Diploma
- Electronic Medical Records - Associate of Applied Science
- Esthetics Technology - Certificate
- And more...
- Medical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration
Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a four-year, private university located in west St. Louis County. Maryville University students may choose from 75+ academic programs, including degrees at the bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral levels.
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP)-Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP)
- Online Master of Business Administration Supply Chain Management/Logistics Concentration
- Online Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- And more...
Aviation Institute of Maintenance schools are distinguished institutes committed to the education and personal enrichment of each student interested in the Aviation Industry. Students can succeed in our collegiate environment when properly motivated and taught to set goals in furthering their education. All aspects of our mechanic school are enriched with creating an atmosphere conducive to learning, while instilling a high degree of business ethics and professionalism.
- Avionics Technician
- Aviation Maintenance Technician
- Aviation Maintenance Technical Engineer
- Associate of Arts in Business - Business Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Arts in Ministry - Practical Theology
- And more...
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program. You'll learn new strategies and techniques for your classroom while expanding your knowledge and skills as an educator.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Common Core State Standards Instructional Leader
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: The Inclusive Classroom (SPED)
- Higher Education (EDD)
- And more...
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.
Home to more than 58,000 students from all 50 states and 125 different countries, Rutgers’ mission is to prepare students to become productive members of society and good citizens of the world. That’s made possible by a faculty and staff of over 13,000 members, which includes an Abel Prize winner, Guggenheim Fellows, MacArthur “Genius Award” Fellows, Pulitzer Prize winners, and many more.
- Online Master of Social Work
- Online Master of Information
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing
There are other career fields out there — www.Cookingschoolsreview.com.