Enrolling for a university degree isn’t right for everyone, but it might be perfect for you.
This website gives information on choosing the proper college or career training program.
We have listed on this page several of the more popular online institutions providing Bachelor’s, Master, Associate or even Doctoral level programs. This speedy handbook should help you to locate in-demand online majors at some of the best-known institutions.
Why exactly Finish My College Degree?
As you certainly realize, finishing up your college diploma may allow you to either move ahead at your existing employer or supply you with the chance to set up a completely new occupation in a brand-new area. Each of the institutions mentioned here are grateful for the chance to give you detailed info about their school and degree programs.
What Kind of Degree Programs are Offered On the Web?
The majority of online institutions supply a number of the standard majors that someone will see at the local college. The most prominent degrees include Business, Computer Technology, Healthcare, Criminal Justice, Art and Design and Mathematics.
Enrolled students will benefit from an approved subject curriculum and slowly progress towards an associates degree, bachelor’s degree, masters diploma or a shorter program achievement diploma or certificate.
In addition to these complete degree programs, you could instead enroll for just some topic-specific courses, which enable working professionals the opportunity to keep up with advancements in their vocational field and be prepared for impending job promotion prospects.
What Are The Advantages to this Sort of College?
The major advantage from applying to an online university is your flexibility in scheduling and attending classes and not being forced to regularly travel to a classroom on a set daily agenda. You will decide when you want to study and work on the required assignments and homework. You can also do the assigned homework anywhere you wish.
Students are able to move ahead at your personal schedule. A lot of folks want to work fast; others will want to work slower. You will decide which pace is appropriate for you.
You could additionally enroll in classes every month, so you may be able to earn a degree faster than average.
Lessons are frequently structured and presented by industry experts from cities all around the country.
A majority of these colleges also feature effective academic and career assistance. They present a lot of job assistance, work hard to help new graduates pick their first job, and offer consistent support to previous graduates while they advance in their careers.
View Classes You Could Sign Up For
Our nifty search form here lets you to identify lots of pretty good schools open to students in your zip code.
Find traditional campus universities, on the web schools, or or some of each.
These schools offer degree programs:
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Arts in Government - Law and Public Policy
- And more...
Cortiva Institute School of Massage Therapy's innovative program will help you learn the art of massage therapy and introduce you to a range of career opportunities. Through a holistic approach to education, you'll be well-trained to work in clinics, hospitals, health clubs, spas, with sport teams, or to start a private practice.
Classes start November 13!
- Massage Therapy
Altierus is a non-profit, higher educational school system with 21 campuses in 11 states, operated as Altierus Career College or Career Education. And being a student here is different. Because we don't see you as just a student. We see you as an individual within our community with your own reasons for being here.
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Diploma - Massage Therapy
- And more...
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Visual Arts (BFA)
- Web Design (C)
- Fashion Retailing (D)
- And more...
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- BS in Business Administration - Project Management
- MSHUS- Family and Community Services
- AAS in Information Technology - Network Administration
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Human Services
- And more...
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.
Home to more than 58,000 students from all 50 states and 125 different countries, Rutgers’ mission is to prepare students to become productive members of society and good citizens of the world. That’s made possible by a faculty and staff of over 13,000 members, which includes an Abel Prize winner, Guggenheim Fellows, MacArthur “Genius Award” Fellows, Pulitzer Prize winners, and many more.
- Online Master of Social Work
- Online Master of Business Administration
- Online Master of Information
- And more...
You can prepare for a new career with help from Charter College. Our accelerated Associates Degree, and Certificate programs are designed to help you complete your education as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We provide students not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
- Certificate - Pharmacy Technician
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program. You'll learn new strategies and techniques for your classroom while expanding your knowledge and skills as an educator.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Common Core State Standards Instructional Leader
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: The Inclusive Classroom (SPED)
- Higher Education (EDD)
- And more...
Success, respect and the career of your dreams. It all starts at MMI. When you train at MMI, you’ll get the hands-on, high-tech skills required to begin a career as a motorcycle technician.* You’ll learn from MMI’s trained instructors as you’re completely immersed in a professional environment.
Most college majors are not right for most students. Go investigate open school programs.