Could you see yourself working for a college degree?
This site delivers help with picking the appropriate university or job training program.
We’ve listed on this page a few of the more well-known web-based institutions furnishing Bachelor’s, Master, Associate or even Doctoral diploma programs. This fast report could make it easier to choose coveted online majors at a few of the better-known institutions.
Why Finish My Diploma?
As you probably know, finishing off your college degree might help you to either advance at your existing place of employment or supply you with the opportunity to develop a totally new occupation in a brand new industry. Every one of the institutions mentioned here are grateful for the chance to deliver detailed material concerning their college and diploma programs.
What Kind of Degrees are Obtainable Online?
Nearly all web-based schools offer several of the customary majors that someone might see at a local college. The most typical majors include Accounting, Information Technology, Nursing and Healthcare, Law Enforcement, Journalism and Mathematics.
Enrolled students will work on an approved curriculum and slowly work towards an associate’s degree, bachelor’s diploma, master’s level diploma or a much shorter program achievement certification.
In addition to these multi-year degree packages, you could certainly instead attend individual specific classes, which allow working individuals the means to stay abreast of changes in their professional field and plan for impending job promotion opportunities.
Can You Find Benefits to this Form of School?
The greatest advantage of signing up at an online university is the freedom in scheduling and attending classes and not needing to routinely drive to classes on a predetermined schedule. You will choose when you will study and work on your assignments and other work. Plus, you are able to do your assigned homework from anywhere you like.
Students are able to go forward at your own speed. Lots of folks plan to go fast; others would rather go more slowly. You may pick which speed is best for your situation.
You might also enroll in classes all year long, so you can be prepared to get your degree earlier than average.
Classes are typically developed and explained by industry professionals from areas across the country.
Many of these colleges also provide strong educational and career assistance. They offer a good amount of occupation assistance, do their best to help new graduates acquire their initial job, and supply consistent assistance to past graduates while they move on in their life.
Explore Courses You Can Take
Our simple search form here helps you to locate lots of various schools open to pupils in your zip code.
Find traditional classroom schools, web-based schools, or both types.
We have put together a list:
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Dedicated career services team that helps students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary
- Program Coordinators focus on improving program content and ensure that students have the resources they need
- Over 50 locations nationwide
- Digital Image Management (D)
- Visual & Game Programming (BS)
- Game Art & Design (BFA)
- And more...
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Arts in Law - Non-Profit Management
- Bachelor of Arts in English - Self-Designed
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies
- And more...
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- BS in Business Administration - Project Management
- MSHUS- Family and Community Services
- AAS in Information Technology - Network Administration
- And more...
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Internet Marketing, Master of Science (Online)
- Music Production, Bachelors of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- And more...
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Leadership of Educational Organizations
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- And more...
Prepare for a Career That You Will Love … in Massage Therapy!
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Virginia School of Massage, that career can be yours.
- Professional Massage Therapy Program
- Commercial Truck Driver Training
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Electronic Systems Technician (EST)
- Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Automotive Technology
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Psychology (BA) (Online)
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- And more...
It’s hard to know which career is in your future. There could be lots of options. For example, you could look at cooking careers at CookingSchoolsreview.com